ĤЁÃŖŢ ΒŔĘĄĶ ŠМŞ...

" You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is "



" You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?"

" You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes? "



" My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you. "


" A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried. "

" I don't know which is worse, being the one with the broken heart or being the person that breaks the hearts. "

" It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay. "

" I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left. "

" It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else, you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride. Just to be a friend... but that's all worth it because sometimes friendship last longer than love. "





0 comments:

Post a Comment